Translate

Monday, January 2, 2012

How to access GWT application running in development mode from different machine?

I was using eclipse for my GWT application development. I wanted to test GWT application from different browsers. I was unable to access my GWT test application running on development mode from external machine. After bit of investigation, I found below solution that helped me expose development mode application to external IP address.

In eclipse Go to -> Debug Configurations... -> Arguments -> Program arguments -> add param at the end " -bindAddress 0.0.0.0" -> Apply -> Start Debug

References: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4466193/how-to-check-gwt-application-in-dev-mode-from-another-computer/4469325#4469325

2 comments:

  1. HTML5 Development
    is increasing area these days because of multiple and local programs that can be designed using it. Designers can come up with individual programs that provides useful functions

    ReplyDelete