- JCrasher transitively analyzes methods, determines the size of each tested method's parameter-space and selects parameter combinations and therefore test cases at random, taking into account the time allocated for testing
- JCrasher defines heuristics for determining whether a Java exception should be considered a program bug or the JCrasher supplied inputs have violated the code's preconditions
- JCrasher includes support for efficiently undoing all the state changes introduced by previous tests
- JCrasher produces test files for JUnit--a popular Java testing tool
- JCrasher can be integrated in the Eclipse IDE.
There is a paper written on JCracher which can be found at location: http://www.cs.umass.edu/~yannis/jcrasher.pdf
Download location: Download JCrasher.
I am also learning how to use it. Once, I have created few good samples, I will update the post.